Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ummmm...gotta get serious crafting!

I got home today from a trip to Syracuse to attend the NYS Bowling assoc annual meeting. When I got home about 7:20PM I found I had an acceptance letter into the Canal Fest Craft Show in July. I was hoping to get in but I did not hold my breath as not to be too let down in case we did not get in. Well, now I have to start major crafting now. The show is July 21-22 and there will be about 10000 people shopping for the two days - hope I have what they are looking to buy. I am splitting the show with another crafter who has her own stuff, so I'll have our (my, mom, & my sister's) stuff to sell, and Lori will bring her stuff. Hope we have a good mix together. I have lots of pillowcase dresses left since I made lots up front, we have lots of dammit dolls I'm buying a container for them at Ikea when I visit my daughter that is like a small foldable hamper (I should get one for my lawn bugs too). I have enough aprons too but I need to get making some bonnets to go with the little dresses. I may even make a bonnet/bib set that match. On another note, when I bought patterns when they were $1 each, I picked up one that had 4 different bags...handbag, handbag with bow, large tote, and extra large tote with bow. I am going to make these for the girls at work for christmas this year. I have an idea that I better get working on them in august or I will never finish them in time. Until I craft again. Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment