Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sewing from my scrap stash

Hi everyone. It's January and I had a great holiday season. With the help of my mother and sister I didn't have to sew every night to keep up with the online orders this season. Craft shows did really well and I even sold a bunch of stuff to the ladies at work.

Now I am working on getting into reducing my scrap stash. I've got strips cut for a quilt for the spare bedroom - some are sewed together into 10.5" squares already. I even made flying geese for out of spring colored scraps for a table runner and it is all ready to machine quilt together. Funny but all the fabric I removed to use really doesn't look like I took any out at all ::insert confused look here::.

Guess I'll get off my computer and get sewing again.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment