Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back Home

Even though it was great to visit my daughter, it is also great to come home again. Bowling last night, work today, and back to crafting this week. I've got to find some fabric to make those flowers. Maybe I will put velcro on the back of all of them, put velcro on everything that I want to put them on and people can choose the flower(s) they want and the thing(s) they want to wear them on like: barrette, hair band, pin, clip, or just give them two pieces of stick on velcro and they can put it on whatever they want. I'd hate to make 20 barrettes and the people want pins. More investment but less waste since I can always peal off the velcro if I want to use the barrette for something else. Anyhoo, I was just thinking and typing at the same time.

I'll also have to wash the patriotic fabric I purchased before I went to ATL. Then atleast I can get some more of the pillow case sun dresses made and ready to go. I may put some of them on Etsy, but as of last week I had not sold anything there. I'll also put some of my mother's necklaces on it to see how they sell.

Well, toodles for now, I've got to dry my hair and get ready for work.

Till I craft again!
Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment