Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Silk Flower making

I think I am going to try this silk flower making because they look so beautiful.

Silk Flowers

I'll find some old shirts or something that would work and try it out before I purchase fabric. These would be so much fun to make at craft shows!!! This way I can kind of have something to do that does not involve using a sewing machine or paint on wood. Did I forget to mention I used to cut wood, paint and stain it, and sell the things at craft shows too?

About craft shows...I got about 26 of those pillowcase dresses done, I'll get some more fabric and hopefully I can get some bigger ones done for older girls (up to 10). On Friday I'm getting my daughter to take me to this fabric outlet near Atlanta that has an area in the back that sells remnants. The "Junk Store" is only open on Fridays and Saturdays so we will go on Friday if it is not raining. If we can't make it then I'll have her take me to another fabric store around here to see if they have anything different.

Maybe I can find a junk bag of fabric I can use for the flowers really cheap and I'll start on them here! Once I find out about posting photos here I will post my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment