Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sewing in my spare time.

I've been sewing in my spare time this past week, not sitting down for a real long length of time, but here and there for an hour at a time. I got 9 of those red white & blue dresses done. I've added some photos so you can see them. I can just see a little girl photographed and put on the front page of the newspaper in one of these (or better yet on the tv news). Maybe somebody will get asked where they got it and I'll be flooded with orders - yeah, I wish! Anyways, had fun making these, and I bought more fabric incase I get an order for a special size dress, I'll be able to make one up and get it to the people the next day. Hopefully if it is the first day of a two day show I can whip it up that night and they can pick it up on the 2nd day of the show. Thats just me hoping they sell.

Until I craft again.





No comments:

Post a Comment